Tuesday 2 January 2018

2018 Reading Challenge

“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” 
― Voltaire

These are just a few challenges I set for myself throughout the year in the hopes of diversifying my reading. I think that sometimes we get comfortable picking up titles that don't challenge us because it's easier and because it makes us feel good about how many books we've read by the end of the year, etc, etc, but I wanted to be more mindful about what I'm picking up. There are also a couple of just-for-fun challenges, so that this doesn't feel like a big chore. Some ideas were taken from the PopSugar challenge, some from the BookRiot challenge, and some were just personal goals for me. 

If you'd like to join me, feel absolutely free. I will (hopefully) be updating this list throughout the year with the review associated with the challenge here if you want to follow along.






Good luck, and happy reading. 

xx May B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment